Vecna's Character Sheets
Dogged lawyer, persecutor of the Oath-broken.
Name: Perry Hound, QC
DoB: 1974/03/14 (21)
DoC: 1995/06/08 (2)
DoR: 1995/08/18 (36)
Concept – Dogged lawyer, persecutor of the Oath-broken.
Mental (3): ¦Physical (5): ¦Social (4):
Intelligence 3 ¦ Strength 3 ¦ Presence 2*
Wits 4 ¦ Dexterity 4 ¦ Manipulation 3
Resolve 2 ¦ Stamina 3 ¦ Composure 2
Mental (4): ¦Physical (11): ¦Social (7): (-2 untrained)
Academics 3 ¦ Athletics 2 ¦ Animal Ken 0
Law ¦ Chasing ¦
Computer 1 ¦ Brawl 3 ¦ Empathy 3
¦ ¦ Lies
Craft 1 ¦ Drive 0 ¦ Expression 3
Investigation 3 ¦ Firearms 4 ¦ Intimidate 1
¦ Beretta ¦
Medicine 0 ¦ Larceny 1 ¦ Persuasion 3
Occult 0 ¦ Stealth 2 ¦ Socialise 1
Politics 2 ¦ Survival 1 ¦ Streetwise 0
Science 0 ¦ Weaponry 3 ¦ Subterfuge 3
¦ ¦ Lies about self +2
Power Stat (Wyrd) 3
Mantle (Summer) (• to •••••) 3
Contracts: Dots Cost Pool
Animation (K) WM p52 2
Knowing Touch 1gl 4 Craf + Wyrd
Instant Expertise 1gl 7 Wits + Wyrd
Artifice (A) 3
Brief Glamour of Repair 1gl 4 Craf + Wyrd
Touch of the Workman’s Wrath 2gl 4 Larc + Wyrd
Blessing of Perfection 3gl 7 Wits + Wyrd
Eternal Summer (AC) 1
Son of the Hearth 1gl 4 Surv + Wyrd
Fleeting Summer (AC) 1
Baleful Sense 1gl 7 Wits + Wyrd
Forge (AK) RoS p99 4
Rewriting the Image 1gl 6 Expr + Spec + Wyrd
Trivial Reworking 2gl 4 Craf + Spec + Wyrd
Discreet Conjuration 2gl+1wp 6 Mani + Wyrd
Hidden Reality 3gl+1wp 7 Wits + Wyrd
Hearth (A) 2
Fickle Fate 1gl N/A
Favoured Fate 1gl N/A
Oath+Punishment (K) WM p47 5
Pursuer’s Seven-League Leap 1gl 5 Athl + Spec + Wyrd
Sense Tainted Vow 1gl 7 Wits + Wyrd v Comp + Wyrd
Inexorable Pursuer 1gl 5 Reso + Wyrd
Relentless Pursuit 2gl 6 Stam + Wyrd
Cruel Vengeance 2gl 5* Pres + Wyrd v Mani + Wyrd
Punishing Summer (AC)LoS 59 3
Smoldergrip 1gl 6 Stre + Wyrd
Battle Bright 2gl 5* Pres + Wyrd v Wits + Comp
Crown of Clashing Fire 2gl+1wp 5 Reso + Wyrd – Stam
Vows (3 + Wyrd):
1. Summer Court
True name, obscured –
True name, unsullied –
Name of Keeper –
Name of Higher Power –
Mortal Emblem –
Seeming Emblem –
Courtly Emblem –
Title Emblem –
Nemesis Pledge -
Morality: Lost Gained
6 1 Suspicion
Equipment: Size Dur Bonus Cap Other
Beretta Model 92 1/S 1 20/40/80
.40 S&W 1/S 1 25/50/100
Combat knife 1/2 3 +1(L)
- 1974 ~ Born in Inverness.
- 1992 ~ Moves to London to study Law.
- 1995 ~ Taken in June just after the end of his final Law exams, returns in August after results are announced but before his fetch can ruin his life.
- 1996 ~ Joins the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple (commonly known as the Inner Temple, one of the four Inns of Court).
- 1997 ~ Roots out a group of Loyalists around Inverness during a Summer recess, and before they can complete their plans he calmly and without any further thought executes them all. Soon after the Hound Tribunal appears and offers him an opportunity to join. He accepts.
- 2008 ~ On the 22nd January the government announced the appointments to QC, among whom was Perry Hound.
- 2010 ~ As Summer ends, and his work for the Tribunal closes for the year, he returns to the public spotlight and to Inverness.
4. What most motivates your character to interact with other characters? What fears, joys, or other emotions drive him or her? What are his or her goals? What is your character willing to die for? What inspires your character?
Interacting – To watch for traitors.
Fears – Loosing in battle.
Joys – Concluding a trial in his favour.
Goals – To expunge all traitors from society, and then to be part of the glorious charge into Arcadia to wipe the weakened Fae from their grinning thrones.
To die for – Summer and the Freehold.
5. How does your character interact with the mundane world? (If your character possesses any supernatural qualities, please describe how he or she avoids undue attention from ordinary people.)
Perry is a QC, and therefore highly involved with the mundane world. His supernatural qualities that he may draw upon in his day-to-day life are such that they are not the sort of bring undue attention from those around him (he has no desire, for example, to use Burning Bright (Punishing Summer 2) to create light that blinds those near him).
6. What faction or group (Covenant/Clan, Path/Order, Seeming/Court, Auspice/Tribe etc.) does your character most feel a part of? Why that group? How does their relationship to the group affect his or her dealings with other groups he or she is a part of? (For example, if lineage is most important, how does this impact his/her views of clan and covenant?)
Perry feels most at home with his Entitlement (The Hound Tribunal) first and foremost, followed by his Court (Summer). These two are highest because he finds his soul, heart, and mind to be consumed with a wrathful desire for vengeance and justice to be metered out to those who have done wrong.
- Name -
- Known as -
- Age -
- Other ‘facts’: